10 REASONS WHY STRENGTH TRAINING IS BENEFICIAL FOR WOMEN
1. Increases Metabolism to assist weight management and reduce or limit the loss of lean muscle mass as you get older.
2. Helps improve body composition, i.e. more muscle and less fat at the same bodyweight.
3. Improved function and ease of movement with increased strength exercise, work and daily activities becomes much easier.
4. Increased bone density prevents the onset of osteoporosis.
5. It helps improve circulation, coordination, balance, as well as bone and ligament strength.
6. Improved overall mental and physical health.
7. A stronger body is less likely to suffer from injury.
8. Helps develop a balanced, well-proportioned physique.
9. Improved self-esteem and a sense of personal empowerment.
10. Fun! Improved conditioning will help you gain more enjoyment from your favourite sport(s).